Monday, September 13, 2010

You Made My Life Complete

http://media.picfor.me/001103025/Sensual-Couple-By-ELENOUA-sexy-hot-Love-Couple-sensual-hugs-kisses-By-ELENOUA-erotic-PARY-Sensual-pics-Couples-Love-Fav-seductive-Art-Of-Seduction-passion-Poljubac-amor-romance-lovers-tags-popi-Paare-mmmm-Romantisme-Amoureux-winter-fotos-calientes-romantic_large.jpg

We have been together for 11 years and there are lots of things that we share together. I think this is the reason why we are really close. It is as if we are connected. Sometimes I can tell if he's not feeling well and vice versa. There are even times where we will just say the same word at the same time or think the same things. We will just look at each other and smile and we already know what we mean. It was really weird sometimes because the more we spend time together the more we become emotionally and mentally attached. I do not know if that is really possible or there is a medical explanation for such thing but I guess one thing is for sure, that I have experienced it already.

We will soon tie the knot and we have already arranged preparations in the church. I am imagining myself walking down the aisle and I know that I will really cry. This is what I have been waiting for a long time. I just want a simple and solemn wedding that's why we will just invite few guests. I bought adorable personalized gifts so that I will no longer worry about our groomsmen gifts and bridesmaid gifts that will fit my wedding theme. I am already making few alterations in the wedding invitation and next week I want everything to be ready for my future groom's approval.

I am so happy that finally I will have my own happily ever after. I just want to make him feel that he really completed my life.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

    BEST RELATIONSHIP TIPS FOR WOMEN.

    ReplyDelete

LOVE TRICKS DATING TIPS